Feel like changing the world today?
Ambush is looking for a Backend Developer to help design and implement large applications/systems that enable America’s fastest-growing companies to work and scale more efficiently. In our team, you will be working with innovative new technologies with opportunities to implement new ideas and system architectures.
As a backend developer, you'll be mostly working with Java and Spring Boot. You'll be involved in decisions on system architecture and will have the opportunity to implement fresh ideas along with other members of the development and design teams. In our routines, we make use of agile methodologies, processes of continuous integration, TDD and we truly value good practices of code implementation.
When you join us, you will:
- Design and implement scalable systems and infrastructures;
- Measure your work thoroughly, analyze results, and generate hypotheses to drive new product changes through A/B testing;
- Identify and solve challenging problems while delivering high-quality, well-tested code;
- Communicate with clients regularly and participate in calls with them and other team members;
- Collaborate with new ideas of languages, patterns or tools to be integrated into our projects;
What we'd like to see in a candidate:
- 3+ years of experience working with Backend Development;
- Experience with backend technologies like Java and Spring Boot;
- Expertise with highly-scalable and performant micro-services;
- Strong background in testing/quality mindset with clear design solutions;
- Advanced English skills, both verbal and written;
- Passion for good practices of programming and continuous learning.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying